Step 1: Apply Even Tone Serum in the evening over the face and neck area.
Step 2: Allow skin to absorb Even Tone Serum before applying a layer of moisturiser.
Note: Avoid applying Even Tone Serum close to the eye area.
Niacinamide also known as vitamin B3 or Nicotinamide is used primarily to improve skin tone through brightening
and a more even appearance.
Safflower Seed Oil Esters
• Decreases the production of pigment and brightens the complexion
• Assists in reducing the size and brightens pigment spots
• Limits post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
Hydrolyzed Jojoba protein
Assists with intense moisturisation, seals in moisture and restores the skin barrier
• Peptide molecules that increase hydration, luminosity and youthful vitality
• Circumvents negative effects of pollution and UV which can aggravate and worsen hyperpigmented skin
• Assists in activation of the skin’s own renewal processes and provides repair to damaged skin
Cross linked Hyaluronic acid
• 5x more hydrating in the stratum corneum [top layer of the skin] than Hyaluronic Acid after 24 hours
• Gel structure on surface of the skin that holds water to deliver over time
Gorgonian extract – Marine, algae derived
A potent anti-inflammatory active ingredient which assists to reduce inflammation and irritation of
hyperpigmented skin conditions.
A plant-derived ingredient functioning as an anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory active ingredient for protection of the
skin against daily environmental stress, thus assisting with the reduction of excess pigment formation.